Veraviewepocs 3D F40
Safe and reliable products for your practice.
3D, Panoramic and Cephalometric X-Ray
Exceptional clarity with low patient dose.
Veraviewepocs® 3D F40 offers digital 3D, panoramic, and cephalometric imaging options, no cassette change required. This model features built-in sensors for all image types designed to save time and protect the hardware. This model offers views with class-leading clarity, perfect for endodontics, periodontics, and general dentistry.
Another benefit of Morita 3D units, including Veraviewepocs 3D F40, is limited field of view (FOV) options. A small FOV allows the clinician to scan ONLY the area of interest – thus reducing dose and protecting the patient from unnecessary exposure. In addition, smaller scan volumes offer higher resolution images of the area of interest, particularly beneficial in fields such as endodontics and periodontics, which often involves difficult to diagnose pathology.
- 3D, panoramic, and cephalometric capabilities
- Dose Reduction Feature lowers X-ray exposure 30% to 40%
- Built-in sensors for all image types (cassette change not required)
- Four options for easy and accurate 3D positioning
- Offers “true panoramic,” not a reconstruction
- Seven pre-programmed panoramic functions with magnification options
- 7.4 second panoramic; 9.4 second 3D scan
- 3D FOV suitable for over 90% of all clinical cases
- FOV: Ø 40 x H 40 mm, Ø 40 x H 80 mm